whats up?
    i have a blackberry bold 9780 that is from verizon, i want to use it with vadafone sim card, it's not working and giving me SOS calls only...

one time i did unlocked a none blackberry phone to make it work with more then 1 gsm company...

so can i use my blackberry verizon bold with other networks in europe if i unlock it? or to make it work with vodafone?

and can any one give me a direction to where can i unlock my phone online? i see many websites but dont know if its safe.

thank you.
    05-12-11 11:57 AM
    Hi,

Welcome to crackberry!

Answers to your question can be found in the unlocking forum, you can also find here a lot of websites that can unlock your blackberry Bold online.

You can unlock your Verizon Bold and then it can be used with Any GSM carrier, it's simple and easy...

if you can't find a website here is a link: Unlock blackberry Bold 9780.
    you can also find there instructions for free.
    kiji19 likes this.
    05-12-11 12:09 PM
    freemyblackberry . com

It's free there!!
    05-12-11 12:30 PM
    Hi,

Welcome to crackberry!

Answers to your question can be found in the unlocking forum, you can also find here a lot of websites that can unlock your blackberry Bold online.

You can unlock your Verizon Bold and then it can be used with Any GSM carrier, it's simple and easy...
    thank you it worked.
    05-12-11 04:02 PM
    i have a blackberry bold 9780 that is from verizon
    The Bold 9650 is the Verizon version and the Bold 9780 is already a GSM phone.
    05-12-11 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD