I was evaluating the blackberry data plans available in china for extensive overseas travel. China mobile does not have intl unlimited data plan. I came across some a post in which someone mentioned using unlimited TMO BB data plan in China.

A little more search made me come across the unlimited international data package offered at 70 usd/month (approx) by DU in UAE.

Can people share the information about the unlimited data package (and price) offered by their careers? I am specially interested to know if any career in Hong Kong offers unlimited international data.

I wonder which operator in the world offers the cheapest unlimited intl data...
    Last edited by sudo; 05-24-09 at 10:03 AM.
    05-23-09 02:13 AM
    Here is an interesting link for brightroam (link)

Here is AT&T's info (link) And there Data Plan Breakdown (HERE)

Here is the Saipan carrier (local pacific carrier near Hong Kong (link)
    05-23-09 02:19 AM
    T-Mobile USA has unlimited international email for $20 extra on top of the regular USA data plan.
    05-23-09 02:25 AM
    XL Indonesia has about about USD 15 per months for unlimited in Indonesia and extra about USD 2.45/day for unlimited international (limited country only).
    05-23-09 02:33 AM
    Here is an interesting link for brightroam (link)

Here is AT&T's info (link) And there Data Plan Breakdown (HERE)

Here is the Saipan carrier (local pacific carrier near Hong Kong (link)
    I browsed brightroam and saipan. they dont seem to have unlimited intl data
    05-23-09 03:13 AM
    The one from T-mobile is the best and I save money that way. I email and pin instead of calling.
    05-23-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD