Hi All, Earlier today i had an update for the Easy Smiley Pack which displayed the usual App World symbol. I successfully downloaded the update and now 3hrs later I am displaying in the home screen where the icons are a circle with an arrow pointing southwest but WITHOUT the red star that indicates a new notification ! I've searched all through my app world at all the apps I've got and there's none that requires updating. I'm racking my brains out at this and will gratefully appreciate a solution to this please ??? Take care and many thanks
    04-26-11 02:52 PM
    Battery pull?
    04-26-11 04:43 PM
    Battery pull?
    Good idea! Best idea to fix MOST problems as this resets the device.
    04-26-11 04:51 PM
    A battery pull won't solve this. Go to 'Messages' and make sure you don't have any unread 'emails'. What you're describing above is an update for a browser bookmark. Delete that (either from the messages app or the browser itself) and you'll be fine.
    04-26-11 05:31 PM
    icons are a circle with an arrow pointing southwest
    What you're describing above is an update for a browser bookmark.
    Try going into your Messages and "Mark Prior Opened" from the top to see if that clears it.

More like an appworld update going by the pic below.

04-26-11 05:44 PM
    Try going into your Messages and "Mark Prior Opened" from the top to see if that clears it.

More like an appworld update going by the pic below.

Okay, why on earth did I messed that one up with a bookmark update? I've misread the first post. Sorry you all. *running to my bed*.
    04-26-11 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD