I've got a new Tour and just noticed a strange new icon to the right of my mail notification "envelope." It's a number 1 with a circle with an arrow in it, pointing from the upper right of the circle into its middle. There's a notification "star" on the upper right of the circle, too. I *think* this showed up after I downloaded something from the app store, but I've been back into my downloads and there is nothing pending. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
    09-06-09 01:15 PM
    Its an update from app world. Go into app world and also go into ur message folder and there should be a messege. Click it and thw icon should go away
    09-06-09 01:24 PM
    i came looking for that answer too about this new icon, thanks!
    09-10-09 03:41 PM
    *sigh*. theres gotta be a new thread about this everyday.
    09-10-09 09:13 PM
    first time posters are not usually going to search before posting. long time users of web forums will.
    09-11-09 02:10 AM
    The other thing that concerns me is why BB and App World can't solve the issue--nevermind that newbs can't figure out this strange new "unique" problem they're having!
    09-11-09 02:16 AM
    *sigh*. theres gotta be a new thread about this everyday.
    Yeah really. Why are people too lazy to search or at least read through the posts before starting the 3,000th thread on this? I don't mean to be rude but it is getting to be a bit much.
    Seriously! I saw this and said to myself, "No way is this gonna be another app world icon thread..." well F*me it was. I feel like im taking crazy pills!
    09-11-09 02:20 AM
    Seriously! I saw this and said to myself, "No way is this gonna be another app world icon thread..." well F*me it was. I feel like im taking crazy pills!
    Exact same reaction! Amazing how that works.
    09-11-09 02:24 AM
    anytime i see a "whats this unknown icon" i know what to expect.
    09-11-09 02:32 AM
    Exact same reaction! Amazing how that works.
    Great minds think alike!

anytime i see a "whats this unknown icon" i know what to expect.
    Very true! Wishful thinking on my part i guess
    09-11-09 02:35 AM
    Maybe there should be a sticky thread on "unknown" icons?
    09-18-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD