Hi,

I am having a bizarre problem with my blackberry curve. I forgot my phone at home while i went out to dinner. I got home, and found three missed calls, all from an "unknown number." I had a voicemail as well. I checked my voicemail, and did not find a message from this unknown caller. A few minutes later, my phone rang again. It was the unknown number. I answered, and no one was on the other end of the line. A few minutes later, it rang again, with the screen reading unknown caller. I picked up, and the phone rang as though i had placed a call. A friend of mine answered, and said he had not called me at all tonight. I few minutes later, the phone rang again, the screen reading unknown caller. I answered, and the phone rang again as though i were calling someone. This time, the person who answered was someone i knew, though i did not have his number in my cell phone. I got another call from the unknown caller after, and just silenced it. In total, i have received seven calls from this number tonight. Another issue i have had with the phone that began today is that my alarm is not going off. At all. I have had the phone for about 10 months without any issues. Please explain what is going on! thanks!
    Last edited by chica3133; 06-15-09 at 11:14 PM.
    06-15-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD