Ok, here's the deal. I bought a brand new blackberry 8530 from Boost Mobile. I also bought their "unlimited data plan" which includes talk, text and internet.

I can't send OR receive any MMS messages. I've tried taking the battery out and also re-booting it.. Still doesn't work. It acts like it's going to send, then a red X comes up next to it and it says "failed to send message"

Able to text (SMS) fine, internets fine, but MMS (pic messages and ringtones) have'nt worked once since i got the phone. I've had it for about 3 weeks by the way. I'm very frustrated.. Anyone know whats going on?
    02-15-11 02:37 AM
    I think the first port of call would be to redownload your Service Packs. No idea how you go about getting them though. I'd wait for another response.

Btw, it's an 8530 not an 8350. I only know this because I have the GSM counterpart
    02-15-11 02:50 AM
    I have the same problem.
    05-03-11 03:14 PM
    Latina,

I had the same issue with VMUSA and they told me that it was an issue on their end. Eventually, they issued a patch and corrected this problem.

I would call up boost and try and talk with their tech support. A workaround i found is to send yourself an email with a pic attachment. That worked for me until they fixed the issue
    05-03-11 04:55 PM
    Calling Boost is the best suggestion. It could be a problem with something other than your bb. Besides if you can be nice enough when dealing with them they will often offer a credit. Pretty fair CS in my opinion. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 07:29 PM
    I would call boost. You might need a picture messaging app as I don't think mms use data, but rather the same band as sms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD