I have two BB Storms 9530 that have been successfully paired. But I cannot not get them to connect. When I select the BB under "Paired Devices" the only options are Deleted Device, Device Properties, Close, and Full Menu. I select Full Menu and it opens still no Connect options. I have tried deleting the devices off both BB's and re-paired with success, but still can not connect. I have also tried the pull the battery trick with no success.
    BB OS is v4.7.0.148 platform 4.0.0.181.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    10-05-09 06:57 PM
    I am having same issue with my bb curves 8330 and 8530
    01-12-10 07:20 PM
    I just found this on BB's website: I guess we're out of luck

Overview

Contacts in the BlackBerry smartphone address book can only be shared with Bluetooth enabled car kits. Contacts cannot be shared with any other Bluetooth enabled devices (e.g., other BlackBerry smartphones, third-party Bluetooth enabled devices, or Bluetooth enabled laptop computers).

How to Share Your Address Book
    To share contacts with a paired Bluetooth enabled car kit, complete the following steps on the BlackBerry device:

On the BlackBerry device Home screen, click Options > Bluetooth.
    Open the menu, and click Options.
    Set the Address Book Transfer field to one of the following options:
    All Entries - Share all the contacts in your BlackBerry device address book
    Hotlist Only - Share contacts that you have had contact with recently over the phone
    Note: When paired with a Bluetooth enabled device that is not a car kit, the Address Book Transfer field can only be set to Enabled or Disabled.

Open the menu, and click Save.

---------------------------------------------

Additional Information
    For a list of supported Bluetooth enabled car kits, see KB04009.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    01-12-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD