... it doesn't download phone info (the one in the station is for that) ...

Guess it doesn't matter if your logs an the handheld are encrypted or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It does if they take your phone down to the station for an extra peek!

Cellebrite - Mobile Forensics and Data transfer solutions - Mobile Forensic Products

Besides, these spying devices seem pretty powerful and versatile:

Cellebrite - Mobile Forensics and Data transfer solutions - UFED Ruggedized
    Cellebrite - Mobile Forensics and Data transfer solutions - UFED Standard Kit

I wonder if any cop you ask would even tell the truth about their capabilities!

Last edited by T�nis; 04-22-11 at 04:46 PM.
    04-22-11 04:29 PM
    So I guess if I ever get pulled over for texting while driving I will turn off my network connection and lock my phone.

04-23-11 12:25 AM
    So I guess if I ever get pulled over for texting while driving I will turn off my network connection and lock my phone.

That's a good idea. Another option: initiate a security wipe. On mine it's Options>Security Options>General Settings, then Menu followed by Wipe Handheld. (Just in case they have a way to get around your password and reactivate your connection or look at your phone number.) I'm sure there's no way to stop the security wipe midstream! And it would probably also help if you didn't tell them you're phone number! Okay, the Security Wipe is a last ditch, desparate measure, but I'm sure it would work, and it would probably frustrate them a lot. It would be back to your word against theirs in court, lol. (At the first proceedings, anyway.) Just some other ideas that, imo, prove that BlackBerry, with all it's versatility and options, is best.

Last edited by T�nis; 04-23-11 at 04:44 AM.
    04-23-11 04:36 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD