Now that they're saying that the issue is resolved, I have two questions:

1. Will we get our old messages that should have been delivered initially and didn't? Or are we starting fresh and all the old messages are just not there anymore?

2. Ever since the announcement, I've received only two BBMs, nothing else. I still cannot send. How long does that usually take to have them fully restored, any ideas?

I feel like my life is on pause.

Happy BlackBerring everyone!
    10-12-11 08:28 PM
    I'm not sure, it seems to be effecting more than just this planet.

I am receiving msgs in spurts. So most of the messages people sent out should be pushed to your phone eventually.
    10-12-11 08:30 PM
    I'm not sure, it seems to be effecting more than just this planet.

Click to view quoted image
    LOOOOOOOOL I'm so posting this!!! HAHAHA
    10-12-11 08:31 PM
    Typically messaging is almost instant. You send an email and it gets delivered. In this situation the backlog is mind boggling and all messages are in a queue, first in, first out. This means you'll begin to get your messages, but not all at once.
    10-13-11 06:18 AM
    Message you can't sent will NEVER be delivered.
    Mails that has been sent to you are already in your mail host provider; RIM's only routing them to your device.

P.S: You may have to re-conciliate manually (but don't do this every minute, this will cause more pain on the network), but hopefully, your messages should appear by themselves.
    10-13-11 06:24 AM
    Well done, move to the phone that is arguably THE WORST at being an actual phone on the market today!

close the door on the way out...
    10-13-11 08:17 AM
    itoy lovers, please not here, go on other forums and rave about your toys, leave the real people with real phones alone, thanks.
    10-13-11 09:14 AM
    who leaves a door open when they leave a room...
    According to my Mom, people who live in barns.
    10-13-11 08:23 PM