Is there any live blogs or streams covering tonight's events? What about tommorrow?
    03-21-13 11:06 PM
    That's what i was wondering
    03-21-13 11:10 PM
    I don't believe so. I think the CB staff would have given us a heads-up if that had been the case
    03-21-13 11:13 PM
    First crackberry post with my new z10

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 11:14 PM
    Was thinking the same thing would love to know how things are going.
    03-21-13 11:24 PM
    First crackberry post with my new z10

Posted via CB10
    congrats!!!

check the thread in my sig for sideloading apps if you want.
    it is a GREAT phone!
    03-21-13 11:26 PM
    No- at the Best Buy there wasn't any type of announcement at all. We all got to play with the Z10 and socialize some then those who have AT&T could get their phones. There wasn't much to see although there was some dude who was recording everything possible on his Torch (Kevin tweeted a pic of him in his Z10 shirt). Lots of BB staff there and everyone had a Z10. There was one woman there with the red version... I just hope this event doesn't feed the anti-BlackBerry trolls just because people weren't camped out for a month.

I got to use the Z10 for the first time and I loved it. I can't wait to get my own next week!
    03-22-13 12:03 AM
    No- at the Best Buy there wasn't any type of announcement at all. We all got to play with the Z10 and socialize some then those who have AT&T could get their phones. There wasn't much to see although there was some dude who was recording everything possible on his Torch (Kevin tweeted a pic of him in his Z10 shirt). Lots of BB staff there and everyone had a Z10. There was one woman there with the red version... I just hope this event doesn't feed the anti-BlackBerry trolls just because people weren't camped out for a month.

I got to use the Z10 for the first time and I loved it. I can't wait to get my own next week!
    funny thing is... they didnt even confirm release date a month in advance, but the no line ups will be mentioned
    03-22-13 12:24 AM
    funny thing is... they didnt even confirm release date a month in advance, but the no line ups will be mentioned
    I agree and had it not been for CB I would have had no idea that there were release events... nothing seemed to be publicized
    03-22-13 12:28 AM
    I was also at the event, I actually Saw a good amount of red Z10's. There were a good amount of people there but mostly BB staff. They were giving some prizes away, like water bottles and stickers. I got to play with the z10 which is fast and everything we've been seeing and expecting. Other than these BB sites, no one on my FB/twitter has mentioned anything about the new blackberry. Once BB is mentioned, they laugh and bash it not knowing the Z10 or BB10.
    03-22-13 12:34 AM
    I was also at the event, I actually Saw a good amount of red Z10's. There were a good amount of people there but mostly BB staff. They were giving some prizes away, like water bottles and stickers. I got to play with the z10 which is fast and everything we've been seeing and expecting. Other than these BB sites, no one on my FB/twitter has mentioned anything about the new blackberry. Once BB is mentioned, they laugh and bash it not knowing the Z10 or BB10.
    Sorry we missed each other bruh. I agree though- you really have to experience it to believe. I know that once my friends use my phone they'll love it.
    03-22-13 12:37 AM
    If you listen to Thor on the interviews, they measure how often people recommend their device to other people. The Z10 and BB10 needs people to "evangelize" the device, especially given the way the "brand" is in the US. They need to get the device into people's hands so that people actually experience the device rather than watch/listen to the crappy biased reviews on the web.
    03-22-13 12:53 AM
    Would love to know which Software Release/OS version is on those new AT&T Z10's...
    03-22-13 01:14 AM
    How many people were at the event to buy the Z10? There seemed to be a lot of people there. Just wondering if it was mostly press and BlackBerry staff, or if there were a lot of people actually buying the phone.

I think daytime sales is going to be a better meter of how things are doing, at least throughout the country.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 05:59 AM
    CNBC says otherwise ... CNBC / USA launch 3.22.2013 interview
    03-22-13 06:02 AM
    Ludacris showed up
    U.S. Launch in New York-img_00000661.jpg
    U.S. Launch in New York-img_00000655.jpg
    [ATTACH]142955[/AT

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails U.S. Launch in New York-img_00000653.jpg  
    web99 likes this.
    03-22-13 06:14 AM
    TACH]142957[/ATTACH

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails U.S. Launch in New York-img_00000626.jpg  
    web99 likes this.
    03-22-13 06:16 AM
    Sorry we missed each other bruh. I agree though- you really have to experience it to believe. I know that once my friends use my phone they'll love it.
    Its all good. I also would like to add that the phone is really light as well
    03-22-13 07:53 AM
    217 Broadway New York +1 212-528-3054 AT&T BB store, zero line-ups, voice intro promoting iPhone, what a scam. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, BB. Short is the trade. The dude told me they have sold only two. Samsung and iPhone by far more popular. What a fraud this release is.
    03-22-13 08:41 AM
    FWIW, CNBC just teased now (10am) that their going to be "live at the NYC store" this morning...
    03-22-13 09:09 AM
    Waiting for VZW. Walked by 1 NYC AT&T store just after 10 this morning and didn't see a person in the place other than the employees. Would have gone in to play with the Z10 but was late for work. May try to go there at lunch time for the fun of it.
    03-22-13 09:17 AM
    FWIW, CNBC just teased now (10am) that their going to be "live at the NYC store" this morning...
    Here ya go on Twitter:

Squawk on the Street ‏@SquawkStreet
    TWEET US: "The only way I would stay in line for a new Blackberry is if it could ______"
    03-22-13 09:18 AM
    Also waiting for VZW debut next week but will stop at local ATT store check it out
    03-22-13 10:39 AM
    217 Broadway New York +1 212-528-3054 AT&T BB store, zero line-ups, voice intro promoting iPhone, what a scam. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, BB. Short is the trade. The dude told me they have sold only two. Samsung and iPhone by far more popular. What a fraud this release is.
    I just stopped by a big AT&T store on the Upper East. I walked in and there were a lot of staff members hanging out and I said I wanted to see the Z10 and they were genuinely excited to show it to me. The one rep said he just bought his this morning and so did a few others in the store as well. I guess it varies by store but my experience was a good one.
    03-22-13 11:14 AM
    I just stopped by a big AT&T store on the Upper East. I walked in and there were a lot of staff members hanging out and I said I wanted to see the Z10 and they were genuinely excited to show it to me. The one rep said he just bought his this morning and so did a few others in the store as well. I guess it varies by store but my experience was a good one.
    Just walked into the AT&T store on 34th and 7th across from Macy's. 1BB rep in the store. The same guy I met at an event down at Chelsea Markets over the summer. Only a 1 Z10 on display, but other have them if you ask.

The weirdest part is that the AT&T reps are now using iPads to complete transactions. The same way that the Apple reps use the iPhones and iPads in Apple stores.

It was my first serious opportunity to try the phone.
    03-22-13 11:40 AM
30 12