anyone know why when I type the word "you", the cursor jumps up or back before I start the next word. when not looking at the screen - very annoying to find I am typing in a previous sentance!! Is it a short cut that I can adjust?
    03-22-10 04:59 PM
    oh i see.

i am assuming this is in a txt field on a website where the tracball/trackpad got bumped ever so slightly that when you pressed "u" it goes 'u'p (up)

happens to me all the time, it ticks me off lol
    03-22-10 05:09 PM
    Hi - not sure why, but it happens when typing emails, and only seems to happen when typing "you", not when typing any letter u. It doesn't only jump up, also backwards.

Any ideas?
    03-23-10 02:35 AM
    I noticed that sometimes when pressing the Y button, I can slide up and roll the trackball. It doesn't happen all the time, but that's when it would happen to me.

One of the things I do now is have an autotext set up when U = you. So, now I just type the letter u, press the space bar and the word you appears. I have several autotexts set up to help shorten typing.
    03-23-10 09:04 AM
    i agree with the poster above.

what you should see is that while typing the word "you". go one letter at a time and see which letter is doing it.
    03-23-10 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD