Yea sidekicks are tanks until you drop them in a toilet and it gets all jacked up and then slam it on the concret(like my cuz did)

but my bb has been pretty good to me, only one major drop which was before i changed my housing and got a condom for it.
    Lol. Condom. Ill need one too. I've been waiting for my zagg invisible shield.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 03:12 PM
    Nah I don't think I would. To each his own i guess
    03-16-09 03:15 PM
    Lol. Condom. Ill need one too. I've been waiting for my zagg invisible shield.

I've never tried a invisible shield...i might idk i don't see me having any luck getting on my phone. i'd probably get pissy and say the he11 with it.
    03-16-09 03:16 PM
    You will not ruin your Blackberry. Just for the record. You don't drench your phone or anything - just a slight moist. It makes me type lightyears faster, and I've had my phone for a year and we're still good to go. Trust me - there's no need to be neurotic if you exercise common sense.
    03-16-09 03:23 PM
    **** no, I have a Storm.
    03-16-09 03:27 PM
    **** no, I have a Storm.
    yea well no s*** you don't have buttons!
    arrrdurrrdurrr
    03-16-09 03:28 PM
    The way you described it sounds like you have a fetish.

03-16-09 03:42 PM
    yea well no s*** you don't have buttons!
    arrrdurrrdurrr
    lol I have one giant button thank you very much.
    03-16-09 03:44 PM
    lol I have one giant button thank you very much.
    well you have a party with your one big button.
    ill keep playing with my tonsofun buttons and ball!
    03-16-09 03:46 PM
    wow I have way more/bigger "nuts" than you do and I'm a girl!
    ...Yikes.
    03-16-09 03:48 PM
    QUITE the odd topic, I know.

But does anybody else really enjoy typing on your Blackberries with wet thumbs? Not to the point where your Blackberry bites it or anything, with certainly moist tips.

I LOVE it. My thumbs glide over the keyboard so well and I type a great amount quicker.

Nope sorry, I stopped sucking my thumbs a long time ago, and when I leave the bathroom, my hands are already dry.

Now when I want that nice gliding feeling I.... er... um... Hey Look ... what's that over there!?!?
    03-16-09 04:03 PM
    I had it when my hands are kinda sweaty or wet and I use my Storm
    03-16-09 04:13 PM
    Nope sorry, I stopped sucking my thumbs a long time ago, and when I leave the bathroom, my hands are already dry.
    Oh, me too! I keep a glass of water handy for dipping. Good to go.
    03-16-09 09:10 PM
    *blank stare*
    03-16-09 09:12 PM
    What would even make you think of trying this?
    03-16-09 09:53 PM
    I think I worry too much about damaging my berry in order to enjoy the sensation of wet fingers on it. Kind of spoils the experience.

I Agree!!!
    03-16-09 10:29 PM
    I could bring myself to get my BlackBerry wet... it makes me cringe
    03-16-09 10:33 PM
    I've never tried a invisible shield...i might idk i don't see me having any luck getting on my phone. i'd probably get pissy and say the he11 with it.
    My invisible shield arrived today! =]

If you've never used one you should get one. Especially since you rocket launch your bb all the time. I've had them on all of my sidekicks. Works amazing

03-16-09 10:37 PM
    oh well in that case baby the crap out of it. i know i sure did, but once i got past that i started taking it apart and making it even better looking then it already was. i wipe it down on my pants i throw it on my bed(hoping i don't miss &i haven't) and just sit it down where ever.
    Yeah I did that with my Touch often. Not the BlackBerry. Missed once with the Touch (a little short) and it hit the edge of the bed, smacked onto the hardwood and slid 10 feet quite quickly into my dresser - face down. Perfectly fine. Damn thing is tough. xd

~Bcloutier~
    03-16-09 11:33 PM
    Eeaaaasy, killers.

a) I don't do drugs and never have.
    b) It's a quirk. Like flipping your pillow over to get to the cold side. Or "pausing" for seconds at a time to see if the LED light really did flash of if it's just your imagination again, when really, you could have just pressed a button and found out if you have a notification.
    c) Lighten up.
    Hey! Leave my "Pause" out of this, weirdo! LOL j/k
    03-17-09 06:39 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD