Not native - 1 star
    Not free - 1 star
    Not headless - 1 star
    Not the same as iphone/android - 1 star
    Too many permissions - 1 star
    Came out too late - 3 stars

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 03:26 PM
    The entire BBW system needs an overhaul.

Phony and bogus ratings and the Devs shouldn't be allowed to filter reviews unless they're unfounded.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 03:27 PM
    Or the ones on leaked OS'es complaining about the app glitching or malfunctioning :face-palm:

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 03:31 PM
    The reviews really are no better than what you see on any other platform. Look at the number of one star reviews on Amazon or any other site where the only reason for the bad review is someone not doing their due diligence, or just having an axe to grind.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 05:22 AM
    Not headless is a valid concern

Generally on the app I own, I think people is pretty good on reviews.

Although I wish them writing me an email so I can address their concern first instead of writing 4 stars reviews. I have a lot of these reviews: not translated to x language or does not support certain features. The description pretty much indicates all the functionality the application provided already. If they send me an email, I could address those issues very quickly.

I'm seeing a lot of this every time I look at reviews

Not native - 1 star
    Not free - 1 star
    Not headless - 1 star
    Not the same as iphone/android - 1 star
    Too many permissions - 1 star
    Came out too late - 3 stars

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 05:31 AM
    Not headless is a valid concern

Generally on the app I own, I think people is pretty good on reviews.

Although I wish them writing me an email so I can address their concern first instead of writing 4 stars reviews. I have a lot of these reviews: not translated to x language or does not support certain features. The description pretty much indicates all the functionality the application provided already. If they send me an email, I could address those issues very quickly.
    Those complaint reviews for features not mentioned in the application description are annoying to read. They must be 100 times more annoying to the developer especially those putting significant effort into creating a profession-looking application.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    03-05-14 06:46 AM
    I generally think that the comments and ratings system needs to be changed. The one in Amazon is good and can be used as a benchmark, but I believe that BlackBerry should really look into changing the entire system.

I believe that there should be a three tier system, that is to have a comment by users, peer review by users on comments and direct engagement from developers or their PR team.

Posted via CB on BB10
    03-05-14 06:51 AM
    is it possible to not have other languages show up in the reviews?
    03-05-14 06:53 AM
    I think it is universal

Posted via CB on BB10
    03-05-14 07:46 AM
    The entire BBW system needs an overhaul.
    Definitely, this needs to happen. A lot of good apps that work, if used properly, are still reviewed with "zero stars" because the reviewer can't put the effort to set up the other necessary components.
    03-05-14 07:55 AM
    BlackBerry should sponsor reviews.
    For example, "During the week of XXX give 20 constructive reviews to any applications or games you downloaded to earn a 1.99$ gift certificate that can be used towards any paid application or game in the BlackBerry World".
    03-05-14 08:01 AM
    BlackBerry buried my Facebook review, wrote quite a detailed review gave it 2 stars and it has never been published. Really don't like how they can censor reviews. Mine was negative yet constructive but was not allowed on BlackBerry World yet they allow silly one star reviews through?
    Have tried contacting the Dev 7 times to query review censorship and have they have not responded to any of my e-mails so that shows you how much they care about consumer apps.

Via CB10 from Scotland while pretty stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141
    03-05-14 12:41 PM