I love my blackberry and cannot live without it for the past 10 years for all the reasons every bb owners know. I even have RIM stock as part of my portfolio.
    I talked everyone around me over the years to carry bb devices, including my wife, all my kids, friends, etc...
    Recently, I find myself carrying a iphone or android phone in addition to my 9780.
    This is so I can browse the web ease of use of various apps.
    I was at a restaurant and saw other people do this so I must not be the only one.
    It's not a cost issue but a pain to carry two phones.
    I hope the new bb devices will solve this problem.
    05-25-11 10:04 AM
    The new BB's coming out soon should resolve this issue and definitely when QNX is launched on all BB's
    05-25-11 10:11 AM
    why not carry a BB and Playbook?
    that would keep your cost low.
    05-25-11 10:25 AM
    I own a playbook. It doesn't fit in my pocket.
    Last edited by jman; 05-25-11 at 11:01 AM.
    05-25-11 10:59 AM
    Get bigger pockets
    I just carry the BB - there's no apps I truly want bad enough to get a different platform for. I have an ipod touch, I haven't even touched it in months.
    05-25-11 11:35 PM
    Nowadays, the only reason I'd carry two devices is because I'd like to listen to the music on my iPhone in addition to having a phone with me. Yes, it would be easier if I'd just use the iPhone, but, then, with battery life as short as it is, I don't think I'd make it through the day. Carrying more than one device is a pain though; and quite a liability. I always wonder what would happen if I left/lost my bag or had my bag stolen. Sad day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 01:14 AM
    I love my blackberry and cannot live without it for the past 10 years for all the reasons every bb owners know. I even have RIM stock as part of my portfolio.
    I talked everyone around me over the years to carry bb devices, including my wife, all my kids, friends, etc...
    Recently, I find myself carrying a iphone or android phone in addition to my 9780.
    This is so I can browse the web ease of use of various apps.
    I was at a restaurant and saw other people do this so I must not be the only one.
    It's not a cost issue but a pain to carry two phones.
    I hope the new bb devices will solve this problem.
    Damn. Sorry to hear you are a rimm owner. I traded rimm short and long around the days of the storm release. I just keep watching rimm fall, even with an estimated PE of 7. May be time to cut losses and just go with aapl which only seems to go up or even nok for a value play. Hope things work out in the long run, but I have made far too many bad trades in the past based on emotion or market valuation. Sometimes it is just better to follow an in trend stock and not value fish as the hedges illegally short and manipulatem just my opinion sir.

05-26-11 02:22 AM
    I carry THREE (3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My work phone is a bb9700 and for my personal phones I carry an iPhone & and HTC Inspire. I get to enjoy all platforms even though it is a pain sometimes keeping track of all the phones!!!!!!!
    05-26-11 08:50 PM
    Jman, get back to me on your rimm stock situation.

05-27-11 03:50 AM
    Cutting ones losses on RIM stock NOW? really?

RIM is at super low right now, about to launch the long awaited sequal to the iconic bold,
    Playbook sales have been positive
    China has 900 million Mobile phone users and RIM is poised to Enter the Chinese market in the next 12-18 months, giving a country that LIVES for control, the ultimate control tool (BES)

I don't expect to see RIM sitting at a 12-14 P/E ratio anytime soon, but I expect to see them reach $50 by year end, which at this point in time is an excellent % increase, and I expect to see $60 in 2012, I'll admit if it hits $60 my cash out will be when it falls back to $55
    05-27-11 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD