1. Would you rather visit a mobile version of a website or a full site?

2. Is there a way to see how much minutes you've used "ALL TIME"?
    02-11-10 07:37 AM
    1. It depends on the situation. Mobile works fine on a brief look, but if I need to see everything on a page, Bolt does this just fine. 2. Define second question. Total usage of the phone, or how much time you actually utilize the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 08:18 AM
    1. It depends on the situation. Mobile works fine on a brief look, but if I need to see everything on a page, Bolt does this just fine. 2. Define second question. Total usage of the phone, or how much time you actually utilize the device.

Like how much minutes I have used since I got it?
    12/31/09 is when I got it.
    02-11-10 10:08 AM
    Go to Phone>BB button>Status
    02-11-10 10:16 AM
    1. If a mobile website is well designed and have the usual content, I prefer a mobile website. Sometimes, I need to have the full website so I use Opera mini.
    02-11-10 10:27 AM
    Go to Phone>BB button>Status
    Will it shows how much minutes i've used since I got it or only the minutes on the log?
    02-11-10 10:42 AM
    It shows Last Call and Total Calls.
    02-11-10 10:48 AM
    Like my total usage for the phone itself, reads 7 days, 16 hours and x amount of minutes since I've had it.

If you want to see how much total usage you get, there is a nice little app called

02-11-10 11:20 AM
    Like my total usage for the phone itself, reads 7 days, 16 hours and x amount of minutes since I've had it.

If you want to see how much total usage you get, there is a nice little app called

thank you.

also i know this is weird...but is there a way to see how many calls i've made last month?
    02-11-10 11:23 AM
    i prefer a well designed mobile website
    02-11-10 01:13 PM
    thank you.

also i know this is weird...but is there a way to see how many calls i've made last month?
    Not really an easy way cumulatively. If you don't erase the call logs, however, you can click Call Logs>View History for each logged number, and at the bottom of the page, the number of calls is displayed. That would give you a figure to work with.

02-11-10 01:28 PM
    I prefer mobile versions of websites
    02-11-10 03:54 PM
    depends on what site i wanna look at
    02-11-10 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD