1. I have the tour and when I receive a sms, bbm, or facebook, or an email. I get the flashing red light but it does not mark which message service it is. I have to go thru all of them to find my incoming message. How do I fix this?

2. How do I erase apps such as myspace, windows live, and aim? I use none of these services and it bugs me when I see them. I know I can hide, which isn't really an hide as much as a dim. Any help is appreciated.
    10-09-09 01:36 PM
    1. Depends on your theme I guess if you can't tell which is which because bbm is a separate icon than sms and email. I don't have facebook so I can't comment on that one. I also have my sms and email separate so I know which one I need to look at.

2. The only thing you can do is hide them because they are pushed by your service. Make a new folder and toss them in there.
    10-09-09 01:45 PM
    1. Is it that you can't differenciate between an sms, email or facebook or is it that they are coming all into 1 folder?

2. Those apps are not installed on your device. They are just the icons and if you clik them open you can download them. Just move them into a folder so you don;t have to see them on your homescreen.
    10-09-09 01:49 PM
    1. Is it that you can't differenciate between an sms, email or facebook or is it that they are coming all into 1 folder?

2. Those apps are not installed on your device. They are just the icons and if you clik them open you can download them. Just move them into a folder so you don;t have to see them on your homescreen.
    thanks for the quick answers.. I can not differentiate between the two. They are each in there right folders.
    10-09-09 01:56 PM
    hmmmm...I don't have an answer for you on that one, sorry.
    10-09-09 02:00 PM
    thanks for the quick answers.. I can not differentiate between the two. They are each in there right folders.
    There is a way to have all you messages (bbm, facebbok, sms, and email go into one folder. Personally I prefer it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD