Im a bit of a tech enthusiast and im am always carrying around two devices. It used to be my phone and then an ipod touch. eventually i got my motorola defy( android) and i managed to stop bringing around my ipod touch. Then last october i got my first blackberry (8100) and i loved it and ive rapidly upgraded through many devices to my current 9700. I mainly use my bb for bbm and emails and my defy for everything else. but with my 9700 with os 6 and 3g ive found myself becoming more dependant on my bb and i like it. Im just wondering who else carries around more than one device each day like me??

Whenever i tell anyone that i carry two phones they either are confused as to why i would do that or think im a drug dealer ;p

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700
    my bb history : R900,7230,8100,8120,8320,8520,8900,9000,9700
    04-22-12 05:52 PM
    ya my mind goes to business person or drug dealer when i see someone with two phones LOL. i use to carry around an MP3 and my cell. but then i got a BB and put a 32GB memory card and filled it with music. now i don't need a second device for anything.
    04-22-12 07:00 PM
    Im just wondering who else carries around more than one device each day like me??
    I used to carry 2, a 9790 and an iPhone 4s. Now, on normal days, I carry only the 9790 as my main device, and add the iPhone when I go out on the road. I use the 9790 mainly as an email reader/phone, and the iPhone as a data device such as browsing, Googling, GPS/Map and other useful apps. Since I am always close to my desktop or laptop, I love this setup. 9790 is an excellent "tossing-around" compact communicator. I did not like its original thinness, and now using it with an Otterbox Commuter case, which gives a comfy thickness, almost like 9780. Silly RIM, making it too thin, losing battery capacity, and user is trying to restore its bulk. I need a 9780 with OS7. I don't need a BB10, which is a totally unknown quantity. It's too risky for RIM to bet on essentially a single product/platform. But that's another subject for another day
    04-22-12 07:15 PM
    I only carry one "phone", a 9810. Road trips, the iPod Nano goes in the car (and stays there). Business travel I have the BB, the Nano on a watch band, an iPad, company laptop, and a set of Bose QC 15 NC headphones.

I'll also throw the iPad in the car if I am taking the wife's daughter to PT.
    04-22-12 08:45 PM
    I carry a 9790, 8530, and BlackBerry PlayBook pretty regularly
    04-22-12 10:04 PM
    I actually have three phones on my desk but I usually carry two, a 9900 and an Android. When I travel I carry two Androids since I can easily swap SIM cards if there is a problem.
    04-22-12 10:18 PM
    I have been using the two phone system for almost three years. I never saw it as a disadvantage. If I didn't need my work phone, then I would shut it off and never even look at it. I wasn't comfortable with my work and personal life coexisting on one device.

Maybe when I started it was a little out of place to have two phones, but most people I work with have the same.
    04-22-12 10:24 PM
    3 phones.. 9900, Galaxy Note and iPhone 4S.

Still waiting for that one device to rule them all.
    04-22-12 11:00 PM
    Two phones, Motorola Photon and BlackBerry Style. Gotta keep in touch with my BBM people.
    04-22-12 11:07 PM
    Not really a 2nd device but I carry my 9900 and my playbook around a lot.

Bla1ze are you referencing LOTR you geek. Lol

Jim I'm glad your back on bbm even if we don't chat all that often. Haha

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 11:51 PM
    Not really a 2nd device but I carry my 9900 and my playbook around a lot.

Bla1ze are you referencing LOTR you geek. Lol

Jim I'm glad your back on bbm even if we don't chat all that often. Haha

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I'm not known for initiating a lot of conversations, I respect peoples' privacy sometimes a little too much, but it's rare for me to not be available for a chat, about darn near anything within reason. We've been especially busy the last week closing down the house. Can't hit the road til Tuesday because my wife dropped her new phone into a cup of water, where it sat for a spare it before it was discovered, saturated well.
    04-23-12 12:18 AM
    I carry two phones around. My main phone is a Bold 9780, which I use for calls, texts & email. It's only used for private use and I recharge it once a week. It's on from 9am to 7 pm, with most things turned off & 2G only. No apps running.

My second phone is a iPhone 3GS, which is used for most things, like Internet, fb, music, apps and Tom Tom. The battery doesn't last a full day!
    04-23-12 07:55 AM
    I only carry my 9900 for both private and work, it's all pretty sorted out.
    Different e-mails, different categories, only one device at a time for me.
    Sometimes it think i would a second one but for now it all can do.
    04-23-12 08:05 AM
    I carry my BB 9360 and a playbook everywhere ( PB in my hand and 9360 in my Trousers) on all workdays. Weekends, its just the BB 9360.
    04-23-12 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD