I need help and instructions, if this is possible. I have a work BB and a personal BB, I also have BB desktop manager. I would like to take the work bb contracts and move them, copy them to the personal BB. Is this possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 05:39 PM
    I need help and instructions, if this is possible. I have a work BB and a personal BB, I also have BB desktop manager. I would like to take the work bb contracts and move them, copy them to the personal BB. Is this possible?

If you just want to transfer your contacts do a backup then use the "Advanced' tab in backup and restore and open your saved backup file and just transfer address book.
    06-21-10 05:46 PM

Gawd, I'd rather not have any work contacts in my personal device, but they're sadly one and the same. :P If you install Desktop Manager you can make a backup of Contacts in Advanced Backup and easily restore them to your other device. I did this with my last BB to get my personal data and some settings onto my current BB.
    06-21-10 05:55 PM
    LOL
    Sorry andy, when I started my reply no one had posted, didn't mean to be an echo. :P
    06-21-10 05:57 PM
    LOL
    Sorry andy, when I started my reply no one had posted, didn't mean to be an echo. :P
    No problem........
    06-21-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD