I have two questions/problems.

1. Occasionally I use the BB Dimension Icon theme, and occasionally something strange happens. The way my BB is set up is with a single row of icons on the main page, and the last one is a folder I created with the few other icons I use frequently. Sometimes (when using this theme) when I click on the folder I created it will be empty and just say "options' above the track ball. If you click "options" nothing happens. Ever have this problem? If so, is there a solution? Or, what would be causing it?

2. This has to do with Media Manager, or Windows Media Player maybe. There is a cd I wanted to put on my BB, but when I put it in my comp to RIP it the track listings are all wrong. So I tried several different ways to change the track names and MM doesn't recognize that I changed it. It will still have the old track titles there. On top of that WMP doesn't even have the accurate count of the number of tracks on the cd. Wtf is going on here? And is it fixable? (I would prefer to keep using MM if possible.)

Help.

Thanks.
    06-20-08 04:03 AM
    1. Are you sure it's the Icon theme you're using and not Zen? Icon shows all Apps on your home screen and Zen has the single row, usually on the left or bottom. Can't say I've really seen that problem either. Perhaps try deleting the folder and create a new one with the apps in it again.

2. Sounds like a Windows MP problem. You can always put the music on your BB and rename them there. Does WMP show more or less tracks than there are supposed to be?
    06-20-08 04:44 AM
    1. Are you sure it's the Icon theme you're using and not Zen? Icon shows all Apps on your home screen and Zen has the single row, usually on the left or bottom. Can't say I've really seen that problem either. Perhaps try deleting the folder and create a new one with the apps in it again.

2. Sounds like a Windows MP problem. You can always put the music on your BB and rename them there. Does WMP show more or less tracks than there are supposed to be?

i think you hit the nail on the head...here comes s l e e p...........
    06-20-08 04:46 AM

1. I customized the Icon theme to have a single horizontal row. It's not the Zen.

2. Where can you rename tracks? If I go to music on the BB I can’t change the names of the tracks. If you mean on the MM, I've tried that in the past, and if I rename a track on the there, the track is then no longer on the BB.

This might be a nice reason to get the iphone...or Bold...if it's actually easier.
    06-20-08 10:23 AM
    Where can you rename tracks? If I go to music on the BB I can’t change the names of the tracks. If you mean on the MM, I've tried that in the past, and if I rename a track on the there, the track is then no longer on the BB.
    This was posted yesterday and may solve your renaming issues

The OP addressed the issue of ringtones, but it works with any mp3 also
    06-20-08 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD