Just wondered if anybody else has the same problems.

When I sign into twitter it seems to stick for a minute then work and another problem is why my profile seems to just disappear and when a go to sign out twitter my profile is gone and a have to close it and sign back in again and its annoying!!
    01-11-12 03:48 PM
    Well, don't sign out. It's not running in the background if you close it properly.
    01-11-12 04:44 PM
    am not signing out but when a click on my profile to see my followers etc it sometimes just says a don't have any followers or am not following anyone or don't have tweets when a do, then a have to close twitter then when I click on twitter a have to sign in even tho a haven't even signed out so something must be up!
    01-11-12 05:04 PM
    am not the only one who's getting this sudden log out when it wants and constant timed out and freezing when u sign into twitter!
    01-11-12 05:21 PM
    did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
    01-12-12 04:26 PM
    am not the only one who's getting this sudden log out when it wants and constant timed out and freezing when u sign into twitter!
    No! I'm on my third day and it's happened about 75 times over the 3 days. I am so annoyed with this now, yet another Blackberry problem along with the poor working FB app that can't even handle messages.
    01-12-12 04:40 PM
    I'll quote my post from a similar topic in the 9800 forum:

There is a documented issue with the Twitter API that RIM is aware of. It is not a BlackBerry issue, it is a Twitter issue that is currently being worked on.
    @BlackBerryHelp: We understand some users are experiencing issues with Twitter for BlackBerry. We're investigating the issue with Twitter. ^MH
    Even UberSocial is having the same issues.
    @UberSoc: We're aware of the re-auth issue & the Twitter team is working on it. Thanks for your patience!
    Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
    01-12-12 04:46 PM
    It's a Twitter problem, nothing wrong with your Blackberry:

"@BlackBerryHelp: Twitter has reported a log-out issue. #T4BB users can follow updates on this issue here: http://bbry.lv/zjdByd ^MH"
    01-12-12 05:10 PM
    It's a Twitter problem, nothing wrong with your Blackberry:

"@BlackBerryHelp: Twitter has reported a log-out issue. #T4BB users can follow updates on this issue here: http://bbry.lv/zjdByd ^MH"
    Ah that's the post that I was looking for! Good call!
    01-12-12 05:18 PM
    I've had to sign in everytime i've went to twitter on my Blackberry phone , good to know it's a known issue and not BB's fault !
    01-12-12 06:03 PM
    Posted on link listed above.

2011-01-12 - We believe we've resolved the root cause and relief from the spurious 401s should now be immediate. Please add commentary to Intermittent OAuth issue if you're still experiencing this issue after 12:30 PM Pacific on Jan 12, 2011. Thanks!
    01-12-12 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD