Should I even consider looking into this? I've heard of it but not many good things?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 10:11 PM
    Umm. Its really a basic no frills little blog to me. If your a social person its cool. Nothing to write home about though. I played with it a few days was ok. Twitterberry is what I use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 11:02 PM
    I've been using Twitter since about June of last year (had an account earlier than that but never got into it). At first I used it as a way to publicly track my eating habits while I was trying to lose weight. Since then I've used it for work related items (following people who are in my line of work), an RSS replacement (some of the blogs and websites I follow post links to their articles), a source for Fantasy Baseball information, and sometimes just general information (blogTO posts almost realtime Toronto news). That and THE_REAL_SHAQ (Shaquille O'Neil) is just flat out funny at times

On the BB I use Twitterberry, and on the laptop I use Twitterfox
    03-03-09 06:27 AM
    I've been using Twitter since about June of last year (had an account earlier than that but never got into it). At first I used it as a way to publicly track my eating habits while I was trying to lose weight. Since then I've used it for work related items (following people who are in my line of work), an RSS replacement (some of the blogs and websites I follow post links to their articles), a source for Fantasy Baseball information, and sometimes just general information (blogTO posts almost realtime Toronto news). That and THE_REAL_SHAQ (Shaquille O'Neil) is just flat out funny at times

On the BB I use Twitterberry, and on the laptop I use Twitterfox

Interesting use. Thumbs up!
    03-03-09 07:28 AM
    03-03-09 07:29 AM
    Its great for following things, like sports. getting updates via sms is handy.
    03-03-09 07:32 AM
    Interesting use. Thumbs up!
    Thanks. I dropped 20lbs over a period of about 3-4 months and this was definitely a reason why I stayed on track. I got several followers who provided encouragement because they were doing the exact same thing as I was (and in turn I encouraged them).

In a similar vein, I know people who use it to track their personal spending habits (although I don't know if I'd want to make that public). I'm now thinking of starting to use it to track my migraines and weather conditions (since I have barometric pressure triggered migraines).

In short, Twitter will be what you make of it. It can be so much more than a way to tell people that you just woke up hungover from a night of drinking
    03-03-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD