What exactly is Twitter?
    01-30-09 02:47 PM
    After many months of using Twitterberry, I was lucky enough to get the invite from Social Scope and haven't looked back.

Feel free to follow my comments on all things Blackberry and my comings and going around Miami.

Lurizzle (Lurizzle) on Twitter
    03-29-09 03:34 PM
    myspace, facebook, and now i gotta join twitter?? what is a girl to do! hehe
    03-29-09 03:45 PM
    I'm on twitter just search the name chatkiller or just click on the link in my sig

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 04:10 PM
    I love twitter!!!!!!!
    03-29-09 04:13 PM
    I don't see what's so different between Twitter and Facebook's status updates. I just registered for Twitter so we'll see how it is. I'll delete the account if I think its dumb, which is most likely will be.
    03-29-09 04:22 PM
    Feel free to add me on twitter - Maykats
    03-29-09 04:32 PM
    Twitterberry fanatic here. Private and business account, feeding facebook status and sending tasks to remember the milk twitter to sync with google tasks which I then receive via email. The last supersync thingy I really love and use it every day.
    Ah, and for your business account check out Tweetlater, or Burn your tweets.

Awesome, awesome use...
    03-29-09 04:32 PM
    I use twitter once in awhile.
    I just can't get addicted to it because I constantly update my facebook status and that has all of my friends on it.
    Everytime I look at my twitter acct I have no followers so I never feel important enough to post because nobody is listening :-(
    To me at least.
    So suscribe to me and maybe I can get more addicted?
    Eve6er69

03-29-09 05:06 PM
    I use twitter once in awhile.
    I just can't get addicted to it because I constantly update my facebook status and that has all of my friends on it.
    Everytime I look at my twitter acct I have no followers so I never feel important enough to post because nobody is listening :-(
    To me at least.
    So suscribe to me and maybe I can get more addicted?
    Eve6er69

I know a lot of folks follow based on searches. For example, if you post about Blackberry, you'll start to see Crackberry enthusiasts follow you.
    03-29-09 05:21 PM
    twitter beta was updated to 0.9 beta 3
    03-29-09 06:21 PM
    Twitterberry works good, then on facebook I have the api to take my twitter status and update the facebook status. Works slick to keep both up to date with one post
    03-29-09 11:39 PM
    Yeah I like to use Twitter to update my FB status as there where most of my friends are.

The best thing about Twitter for me is following famous people on it! I follow (Brits) Jason Manford, Robert Llewellyn and Richard Bacon.

I used to follow Stephen Fry but he blocked me for some reason. I've since found out he actively hates Blackberry's, so maybe that's the reason. Shove him then!

I tecently heard about a new phenom called Twit-to-who which is described as 'that feeling you get after you hit Enter which says 'actually, does anyone really care that I've just eaten a Mars bar?''

I'm Peterken74 if anyone desperately feels the need to follow my insane ramblings.

Last edited by UKCracker; 03-30-09 at 02:25 AM.
    03-30-09 01:07 AM
    Yeah I like to use Twitter to ipdate my FB status as there where most of my friends are.

The best thing about Twitter for me is following famous people on it! I follow (Brits) Jason Manford, Robert Llewellyn and Richard Bacon.

I used to follow Stepheb Fry but he blocked me for some reason. I've since found out he actively hates Blackberry's, so maybe that's the reason. Shove him then!

I tecently heard about a new phenom called Twit-to-who which is described as 'that feeling you get after you hit Enter which says 'actually, does anyone really care that I've just eaten a Mars bar?'

I'm Peterken74 if anyone desperately feels the need to follow my insane ramblings.

Yep... Fry ravaged the Storm. I am assuming he is actually a BlackBerry lover; I think the Storm really got under his skin. Said it was rushed; I agree, though I don't agree it is "shockingly bad."

Don't be surprised when you see weird stuff like celeb blockings. When they start getting high number of followers, they tend to use clients that automate stuff...
    03-30-09 01:26 AM
    Yes Fry did ravage the Storm but he has a Bold, he posted a couple of weeks ago that he sent it somewhere so they could upgrade some software on it & they wiped stuff off it.
    03-30-09 05:40 AM
    Thanks both of you.

03-30-09 07:06 AM
    looking for an alternative to twitterberry.... anyone?

tinytwitter gives me the "invalid tunnel" msg.

my twitter: /jooksing
    03-30-09 12:47 PM
    the twitter berry app on the storm aint all that user friendly, anyone aware of a storm friendly version other than the web based version??
    03-30-09 12:58 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD