****Deleted****
    Last edited by pri79269; 06-10-11 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Pointless...
    06-10-11 09:19 AM
    First, paragraphs are your friend.

Secondly, I believe this sort of post does little more than attract trolls and start flame wars.
    I'm a college student with a career that requires me to write contracts everyday. I appreciate the formatting reminder, but I'm good. When I'm on a forum trying to post something I feel passionately about as quickly as I can in the middle of my work day, paragraphs aren't actually a concern.

As far as the trolls and flaming, that happens on the most innocent of post these days so what's the point. I'm simply stating my observation although as I type this I wonder why I even bothered...
    06-10-11 03:45 PM
    Hey pri79269 I certainly understand where you're coming from and yes I do agree with you. What to do about it? Shrug off the garbage that comes from some of the responses and the lame corrections from others and hopefully someone will respond with something constructive that you can use because ideally that is what the forums are for.
    06-10-11 04:22 PM
    Hey pri79269 I certainly understand where you're coming from and yes I do agree with you. What to do about it? Shrug off the garbage that comes from some of the responses and the lame corrections from others and hopefully someone will respond with something constructive that you can use because ideally that is what the forums are for.
    :-) great advice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-11-11 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD