I want to buy tweetGenius but i have two blackberrys, a BOLD and a Storm. if i buy this, can i install it on both phones without paying for it twice? i just switch my sim back and forth for which ever phone i want to use for that week or so.
    just wanted to find out before i buy..

thanks
    D
    11-04-09 07:35 AM
    no responses at all????
    11-05-09 08:02 AM
    Everytime you switch phones you would have to transfer the license to the other phone.. So yea you can do it.. Do u wanna do it everytime like that is the question..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 09:21 AM
    Actually you can't. Tweetgenuis only works for ONE device, as its assigned to your PIN. The moment you run it on a non registered device, TG shuts itself off.

They have a Q&A on their blog discussing this issue. Why bother anyway, get a free twitter app.

11-05-09 09:28 AM
    Actually you can't. Tweetgenuis only works for ONE device, as its assigned to your PIN. The moment you run it on a non registered device, TG shuts itself off.

They have a Q&A on their blog discussing this issue. Why bother anyway, get a free twitter app.

You can switch pins though.. But its annoying to do it everytime.. But why use TG? Its a memory hog with a huge memory leak.. It lags your phone.

11-05-09 12:06 PM
    I have 2 PINs authorized on my TG account right now, but I'm not really sure how I activated the spot for a second device. It is possible.

11-05-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD