Is there any way to turn off notifications, both for Playbooks and OS 7 phones. I get so many notifications that upgrades are available or free stuff that I am not interested in.
    Is there a simple way to turn this off?

I am getting a message from NewGen Graphics recommending an app for me. Don't want messages. It is spam as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by timmy t; 11-08-12 at 08:24 PM.
    11-08-12 08:12 PM
    Good question, now I gotta look around, gee thanks
    I hope F2 is still up then maybe we won't have to. Givin' it about 5 minutes.

Edit: Don't think F2 will be in on this one, I thought we were in the playbook forum, still gonna look around though, I've wondered about this too
    Last edited by sputneek; 11-08-12 at 09:01 PM.
    11-08-12 08:28 PM
    If you get notifications for apps or free stuff, it's from another app that you have installed on your device and unfortunately, the only way to remove is to delete the app.

I used to have Battery Watch Free installed, and every time I look at my mail, there is a recommendation for a mail app. Every time I made calls, there was a recommendation for a profile switcher. Super annoying, and finally deleted it and the notifications all stopped.
    11-08-12 09:53 PM
    every time I look at my mail, there is a recommendation for a mail app. Every time I made calls, there was a recommendation for a profile switcher. Super annoying, and finally deleted it and the notifications all stopped.
    Yeah no kidding, of course the price you pay for "free". The thing is in my case I can't and don't want too delete Appworld, do you know of a way to not get those notifications? They can be a pain too
    11-09-12 08:50 AM