I just got off the phone with verizon, and they tell me there will be a patch forthcoming from RIM. This will let my 8330 play media louder. They are aware of a problem that currenlty exists in the media player( verizons words) A work around for this problem is to remove the battery and soft boot everytime you use media player. Is there anyone else having this problem, or should I get my hearing checked out. Too many years of rock and roll?
    The prhrase " if the music is too loud, then you are too old definatley has taken a hit here!
    06-27-08 02:44 PM
    I have no real problem with hearing music (classical and others) using my Bluetooth Headphones (Moto S9) - the main issue has been the Phone's Ringer - which is generally too low for many users.
    06-27-08 04:05 PM
    I agree I think the ringers could and should be louder! I am surprised no one has modded the OS like with other phones. Guess with my up coming 6 weeks in bed I will start messing with OS mods.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 04:16 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my 8330. I, too, thought it was just my hearing, haha. Every time I crank it up I get some ridiculous warning about audioboost, but its really not all that loud. Hopefully this fix comes soon.
    06-28-08 06:42 AM
    06-28-08 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD