Ok I downloaded a ringtone, and now I have no idea where it is.....problem is, I know enough about this stuff to be dangerous !!
    oops !
    Any help will do~ I have a profile created on my bb named 'me' but now I can't remember how to pull it up to change the volume, etc. !!!
    Told ya I was dangerous !!!
    SOS !
    04-06-08 07:06 PM
    To open the profile named "me" to adjust preferences, you should be able to:

open the profile icon again and go to advanced options- that will open a list of profiles select "me" and hit enter. Then you can change volume etc...

as for where the ringtone- everything i download can be found by opening the media icon and then opening the ringtone icon
    04-06-08 07:27 PM
    No seriously, I click on my profile and cannot do anything what am I doing wrong??
    04-06-08 07:33 PM
    is "me" the active profile?
    04-06-08 07:39 PM
    Yes, but I think I just figured it out !!!!!! Thanks a bunch.....however, for some reason I didn't think you could have 'songs' on bb's as ringtones !
    But I downloaded a song and it's working !!!
    04-06-08 07:42 PM
    When you go down to advanced the click on it, find the profile me and press the options button (bb button left of the trackball) and go to edit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 07:44 PM
    ^^ bada bing bada boom
    04-07-08 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD