I love my storm and love blackberries smartphones. I want the storm to ofcoorse because of the memory. I want to try the droid just to see what it has to offer. I want to wait to see what the slider is going to look like up front and see if OS is going to he a little different(which I don't think so). To be a little more confusing the new bold/tour (but that's the last of my worries because I'm to used to the big screen and would like to keep it that way. I know everyone asks this but it does help to get peoples opinion. I'm thinking of getting the droid and keeping it for 29 days and most likely get the Storm2 since the first slider will probably go threw the same phase as the storm did. Anyways thanks to people that will post there suggestions and comments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 09:20 PM
    I am exactly in the same situation. At this point I am awaiting developments: RIM should be confirming the S3 specs by the end of the month; Apple could confirm the VZW IPhone by June.
    Also the various Androids should be hitting Verizon by late Spring.
    I am willing to give BB one more chance, but I am not going to do it blindly again after the Storm fiasco. ( Although I do admit I grew to enjoy my 9530 a lot)
    My needs include email management, excellent browser and it has to be a world phone.

Good luck to both of us
    04-05-10 09:59 PM
    I am exactly in the same situation. At this point I am awaiting developments: RIM should be confirming the S3 specs by the end of the month; Apple could confirm the VZW IPhone by June.
    Also the various Androids should be hitting Verizon by late Spring.
    I am willing to give BB one more chance, but I am not going to do it blindly again after the Storm fiasco. ( Although I do admit I grew to enjoy my 9530 a lot)
    My needs include email management, excellent browser and it has to be a world phone.

Good luck to both of us
    I'm not disappointed in RIM at all. I'm like 90% sticking with a blackberry. The phones are easy to navigate threw and typing is a charm.

04-05-10 10:17 PM
    86 all of that and get a 9700! Memory, ease of use and easy as pie to type on. Best of all trackpad is flawless and battery life is 2nd to none....thank me later.

The driod is so over hyped and overrated it isn't funny. SIL has one and loathes it. I think the UI is nice to look at and touch screen is nice, but it does lag a lot....I am also not impressed with Internet speed and I have used a few Andriod phones. My 9700 is just as fast if not faster on Opera5.

Storm1 was horrendous as that is what my SIL had before she got the Driod and she actually hated her Storm, but liked it better than the Driod.

Storm2 I can't comment on, but has to be better than the first one for sure.

She wants a Bold 2 after messing with mine....but stuck with the phone she has for now...

04-05-10 10:46 PM
    theyre both on Verizon
    04-06-10 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD