Is Blackberry fully functional with Tru SIM with little or no problems? Same for BIS and and such for the emailing and @live email as well.
    05-27-12 02:00 AM
    Is Blackberry fully functional with Tru SIM with little or no problems? Same for BIS and and such for the emailing and @live email as well.
    I have a similar question and that is, Is Blackberry fully functional with AIS Sim ?
    I am having issues getting my 9630 Tour set up properly
    gb
    05-27-12 04:46 AM
    You will have some problems with the data sometimes by using a Tru sim with Blackberry. I have a friend who tested it and he said it worked fine but he had some issues with the data use... about AIS sim, in some countries you will have problems getting email to work.
    Garvin6600 likes this.
    05-27-12 09:08 AM
    Thanks
    blackberry-unlocking710 ,
    I just sent mine to MBK.. it is unlocked, but something is wrong because it will only make / receive one (1) call / connection after a reboot. I messed around with it a bit, but gave up and sent it to MBK. Hope to receive it back tonight.
    gb
    05-28-12 01:11 AM
    Hey thanks, how about the email as it requires BIS?
    06-04-12 03:49 AM
    When I worked in Thailand, I used AIS for my BB services. Can't complain much though. It just worked when it needed to. Did have some problems with the connection now and then.
    06-04-12 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD