Working from home today but just loaded up to test BB T and it worked - fast. Maybe we're resolved?
    Tested mine out too. It works.
    10-17-12 11:14 AM
    Tested mine out too. It works.
    Mine does not. It's possible they are working on fixes and it will work intermittently, and it's also possible it will start to work regionally if they roll it out piecemeal. That latter possibility is much more of a guess than the former. Keep updating the forum, I know I will. Communication is good.
    10-17-12 12:52 PM
    Working today in the Philadelphia suburbs. First time since Sunday morning outage. Nice to have the app back online again.
    10-17-12 04:41 PM
    Had same issue on Sunday, between Atlanta & Charlotte. Same problem Monday AM in Charlotte. Pulled battery. No problems since batt pull. Used several times ystdy & today.
    10-17-12 07:43 PM
    so... is BBT working for some, but not all? It's soo pooched for me right now ... i like having it for my commute and it's totally sucking without it.
    10-17-12 09:04 PM
    Not working for me in Toronto (Rogers) for a few days now. A few times it has shown mostly green routes as I sit parked on the highways. Love this app. It's saved me so many times.

I also have an iPhone and have been trying out Waze. It's pretty nice but often does some weird re-routing that BB Traffic handles much better. Tried the BB version of Waze and it sucks.
    10-17-12 09:52 PM
    Update for now: I try BBT now and then to see if it comes up. It did come up about 10 minutes ago, and it was working fine. I also noticed two new items in the menu: "Future Traffic: Direct Route" and "Future Traffic: Less Traffic." This does not, by any means, necessarily mean it's back up permanently for everyone...stay tuned and post your own findings, everyone.
    10-17-12 10:30 PM
    The navigation works, however the traffic is inaccurate.
    10-18-12 08:52 AM
    Yep, the routing/directions are working fine for me again too -- but the traffic is totally not. Which is unfortunate. All week, I never know what path to take until it's too late.

BBT has been the BEST BB app for me for a long time and has showed me shortcuts i typically now take out of habit and cut at least 40m a day off of an average 2hr commute.
    10-18-12 09:18 AM
    It hasn't worked for me all week.
    There were at least 2 days it didn't connect to the servers at all.
    When it did I got the QA 7x24 OTA test pop up, and then the traffic information was incorrect, I had to resort to google maps.
    10-19-12 06:06 AM
    BB traffic is working again (connects with server) but now traffic data is way off. In Toronto, I'm getting green in a sea of red tail lights on the highway and on my home street I get red with not a car in sight. This has been a great app up until last week. Google maps traffic seems to be accurate so I know its not the traffic data providers.
    Icarus3000 likes this.
    10-23-12 08:20 AM
    Same experience for me in Toronto this morning. Mostly green indicated and pretty useless.
    10-23-12 08:42 AM
    The past few days I have noticed that, although the system is up and running, the traffic portion is unreliable, so BB Traffic is now just a turn-by-turn GPS, and the search function is now useless, as it no longer gives directions to full addresses, but only streets themselves. For example, search for a particular store or hotel and BB Traffic will give you the street name and city. It will then direct you SOMEWHERE on that street in that city, but not necessarily to your intended destination; indeed, perhaps miles or kilometers from it.
    10-24-12 06:46 AM
    ^ yup. I searched for a store yesterday and it took me in the opposite direction. Plus it added an hour of traffic to my time when there was nothing at all.
    10-24-12 11:03 AM
39 12