I just got my Blackberrry 8120 Pearl few weeks ago and I'm having trouble with two things. First it's receiving calls, everytime I receive a call it's always Unknown number, that's to all the people who calls me..I even tried my other phone that is not on private number and when I dial on my blackberry I am receiving private call. Can anyone tell me how I can receive calls that will not display as private calls? it's really getting annoying 'cause its everyone i receive calls are unknown number..as in no number showing at all it just says UNKNOWN NUMBER.

Another thing is about Bluetooth..it's hard to send a file without pairing to another bluetooth and more harder sending a file to my Blackberry phone as it recognize and paired but cannot receive any files at all. The encryption settings is locked as well cannot change it to disabled..

Can someone please help me with my problem? Appreciated...
    06-20-10 08:37 PM
    I'm guessing that your carrier hasn't enabled Caller ID on your line, which is why incoming calls come up as Unknown. Check with them and see.

I'm not sure about the Bluetooth file transfer thing, but I think there is something non obvious about making it work.
    06-21-10 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD