I have installed Mobipocket to my BB Curve 8520.
    When I click on e-bookstore I get a message saying "an error occured while accessing the list of ebookstores (network timeout)"
    I have tried going into service Books and deleting the IPPP but still no joy.
    Please help!
    09-01-11 02:41 AM
    Everone has issues with that app...it's a good thing it's free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 05:54 AM
    my advice would be using the kindle app for blackberry rather than mobipocket. Since amazon bought mobipocket there has been virtually no support for that software not to mention the fact that there is very little content available. Anything that has no drm can be read on the kindle. If you have mobi books that have drm you can hunt around on the web about ways to strip it so you can than read the books with the kindle app
    09-01-11 12:19 PM
    Is it possible to put pdf's into your kindle account?

09-01-11 02:36 PM
    The kindle device can read them, but the various kindle apps for mobile devices don't unless the PDF is converted to a format that the app can handle. To test it, I moved a PDF file from my computer to the kindle/eBooks folder on the storage card on my phone. The app didn't recognize the file and ignored it.

Is it possible to put pdf's into your kindle account?

09-01-11 08:46 PM
    if you have mobipocket reader on your computer. open the pdf file with the mobi reader. It will convert the pdf to mobi format. then you can copy the mobi file over to your phone in the kindle folder and it will be recognized
    09-02-11 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD