Please help me.. im getting seriously annoyed cause of this!!

Yday the wifi on my curve 8900 seemed to work perfectly fine some for as the year and half that ive had it! but i woke up today and the wifi sign was grey instead of the usuall white and black colour..

What ive done so far:
    MANY BATTERY PULLS
    UPGRADED MY 8900 TO OS5 AND NEVER WORKED
    DOWNGRADED IT BACK TO V4.XX (previous state) AND STILL NEVER WORKED
    I EVEN RESET MY ROUTER: RESTORED BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND WORKED FROM STEP ONE BUT STILL NEVER WORKED
    DELETED THE WIFI PROFILE FROM MY BB AND CONNECTED AGAIN AND NEVER WORKED
    TRIED MY SIS'S SIM CARD AND NEVER WORKED, WITHOUT A SIM DOESNT WORK EITHER
    RESET MY PHONE: NEVER WORKED

What else can i do?!!
    WHEN I GO TO MANAGE CONECTIONS>SET UP WIFI AND THEN SEARCH FOR MY NETWORK AND ENTER THE CORRECT PASSWORD, IT ACCEPTS IT HOWEVER SINCE THIS MORNING AFTER I WOKE UP, A NEW OPTION APPEARED QUOTING "MANY WIFI HOTSPOTS REQUIRE REGISTRATION" THIS HAS NEVER APPEARD BEFORE, AND AFTER CLICKING THIS IT SAYS YOU HAVE BEEN REGESTERD AND STILL NOTHING HAPPENS, ALL MY COMPUTERS/ LAPTOPS/ iPOD/ other phones WORK PROPERLY ON THE SAME WIFI ROUTER

pLEASE CAN SOME ONE GIVE A SOLUTION

Thanks a million in advance !
    06-07-11 03:50 PM
    Are you with Orange? as apparently its down for upgrades and should be back up in 24 hours.
    06-07-11 04:18 PM
    Mine was very hit and miss yesterday and hasn't worked at all today. Im in the UK and on O2. Funny how not everyone is affected and I know many people who have Wi-fi working fine, partial BIS issue it seems?
    06-07-11 04:30 PM
    Im in the UK to on O2 and it seems that it came back yday at around 9:30 and went down again with BBM at 10:38 (stop recieving updates on BBM) and so did my mates. I thought it was only me that was having this problem, blackberry should sort this out soon. I dont mind using my phone over the network, but i find it more convinent if i use Wifi at home.
    06-08-11 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD