I was looking around for information about the Atlas' upcoming release and stumbled across this...

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by mre5765
    You don't mention your carrier. Verizon has the Storm, which is GSM and CDMA, and will work worldwide. The Storm 2 is coming. If you are comfortable with Verizon, then wait for that.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f144/ has the current list of coming bberries.
    Just a word of warning about Crackberry.com -- many of their posters make some of the TS/S forum posters look like angels.

Been a lurker there for awhile, but I don't dare post something there.

I was personally outraged that someone on another website ... would bash what I believe to be the strongest blackberry community around. This is just downright proposterous!
    08-24-09 02:02 AM
    Let's prove him wrong, find out where he lives and lynch him!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 02:07 AM
    Depends the portion of these forums. The statement goes with some merit.

08-24-09 06:25 AM
    We're so misunderstood as a people
    08-24-09 07:40 AM
    Until you actually own a blackberry for yourself, you will never be able to understand the addiction. Heck some people with berries, cant understand the addicition.
    08-24-09 08:20 AM
    I still think violence is the best way to enforce the belief of our peaceful nature.
    08-24-09 10:14 AM
    Until you actually own a blackberry for yourself, you will never be able to understand the addiction. Heck some people with berries, cant understand the addicition.
    AMEN Coolguy!! I have had a blackberry(my first one) for about six months now and I can't understand it. In fact where I work I was the first with a blackberry and have since turned others in our direction without doing anything except shoing them my blackberry!! One from an IPhone !!! One from a Windows Mobile phone and two more from their old lame cell phones!!! I love my berry and I love to show it off and I love even more when other see what its like!!!

Ok thats my ramble for the day.....just thought I'd share with fellow addicts!
    08-24-09 10:38 AM
    What's TS/S?
    08-25-09 04:39 AM
    I still think violence is the best way to enforce the belief of our peaceful nature.
    Thank you for the laugh this morning!

08-25-09 05:26 AM
    I have seen enough cynical, flaming posts to somewhat agree with that statement. "Search is your friend" is not enough. People have to point out how selfish, lazy, and stupid the poster was for not searching first. Of course it depends on the forum because I've seen other subforums that are courteous and helpful.

08-25-09 05:42 AM
    New Blackberry Tour - Page 2 - FlyerTalk Forums

This could mean a lot of things. Some that come to mind are:

- I have nothing useful to say, but I mask that by pretending to be superior to the people there
    - I am a coward and dare not risk having to defend my statements.
    - I'm lazy, I use them, but won't contribute.
    - It's the internet. It's a scary place full of strangers who will make me cry.

lurker LessO2, sorry, just felt compelled to reinforce your negative opinion of us.
    Last edited by Snarfler; 08-25-09 at 07:43 AM.
    08-25-09 07:38 AM
    I have seen enough cynical, flaming posts to somewhat agree with that statement. "Search is your friend" is not enough. People have to point out how selfish, lazy, and stupid the poster was for not searching first. Of course it depends on the forum because I've seen other subforums that are courteous and helpful.

I somewhat agree, but when a person asks an obvious question and they should know better then I'm not going to do the leg work for them. Teach a man to fish, right?

08-25-09 08:07 AM
    lmgtfy.com
    08-25-09 01:18 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f144/ has the current list of coming bberries.
    Just a word of warning about Crackberry.com -- many of their posters make some of the TS/S forum posters look like angels.

I was personally outraged that someone on another website ... would bash what I believe to be the strongest blackberry community around. This is just downright proposterous!
    Since you don't tell us where this was posted or who the allegedly offending website is, it's hard to take this seriously.

And this site like any other does indeed have its kooks (some of whom have post counts in the thousands).

08-25-09 01:20 PM
    Depends the portion of these forums. The statement goes with some merit.

^^ This...
    08-25-09 01:27 PM
    I have seen enough cynical, flaming posts to somewhat agree with that statement. "Search is your friend" is not enough. People have to point out how selfish, lazy, and stupid the poster was for not searching first.

There is a poster on this site with thousands of posts who does exactly that. It's rude and it's certainly not helpful and any one posting that over and over and over simply to drive up their post count has no right to claim to be anything but a distraction..

By in large, CrackBerry is a well run site with great content and contributors. But it is not without its challenges.

08-25-09 01:30 PM
    My post count goes up for one once again!

Google

[edit]

I just made 600 posts with this one.
    08-25-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD