I can't how difficult it is to simple transfer pictures on my BlackBerry to my computer.
    Can someone help. I have a Dell PC and 8310 BlackBerry.
    06-28-09 06:05 PM
    On your phone, go to options>memory and set Mass Storage Mode to ON. The, when you plug your BB into the pc, your sd card should pop up on the pc screen as a hard drive that you can copy to and from.
    06-28-09 06:15 PM
    If you have a media card installed in your device just make sure mass storage mode is enabled. options/media card enable there. Hook up to the pc using the usb cable and go to my computer. It will show up as a device with removable storage. Drag and drop from there. If you dont have a media card then you will need desktop manager that has media manager with it. Then you would start desktop manager and go to media manager and follow the prompts from there.
    06-28-09 06:15 PM
    There is also an app and website you can use to get pictures from your phone directly on to the web. It puts pictures as you take them on their web site, PLUS it can send them to other sites too like flickr and photobucket.

Welcome to iTookThisOnMyPhone.com - Automatic Wireless Photo Upload
    06-28-09 06:31 PM
    On your phone, go to options>memory and set Mass Storage Mode to ON. The, when you plug your BB into the pc, your sd card should pop up on the pc screen as a hard drive that you can copy to and from.
    8gb card installed and functioning; mass storage mode support ON; auto enable mass storage YES; Vista never recognizes my BB...anything else I am missing? I can backup my BB and I get the computer to BB icons.
    06-28-09 07:12 PM
    8gb card installed and functioning; mass storage mode support ON; auto enable mass storage YES; Vista never recognizes my BB...anything else I am missing? I can backup my BB and I get the computer to BB icons.

I'm assuming your computer is new enough to read high capacity cards? I recently ran into this problem with my berry, anything above 2gb is high capacity and my 5 year old Win XP pc cannot read it via mass storage mode, I have to take the card out and put it into a memory card reader.
    06-28-09 07:53 PM
    I don't have Vista, so what are the computer to BB icons you speak of? If you click any of them, do they possible show a files directory? Also, you might try removing and replacing your sd card then hook up to the pc again.
    06-28-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD