I'm sure this topic has been discussed before, but I have not been able to find an answer to assist me. I have a few users who used to have the iPhone, but now would like to transfer all their contacts to their Curve. Because some are traveling, is there a way for me to remotely transfer this using Outlook or OWA? I was thinking of having them output their address book to Excel, and I could possibly upload it to Outlook. Please let me know if there is a better solution. Thanks!
    03-24-09 11:44 AM
    i'm not sure how to upload it to outlook, but if you know how to do that from excel, you most definitely can sync your blackberry from outlook. you'd do it via desktop manager.
    gunderscorewil likes this.
    03-24-09 12:35 PM
    You can transfer your contacts from your iPhone to Outlook using iTunes.

Then you can use desktop manager to sync your Outlook contacts to your phone.
    gunderscorewil likes this.
    03-24-09 01:37 PM
    You can transfer your contacts from your iPhone to Outlook using iTunes.

Then you can use desktop manager to sync your Outlook contacts to your phone.
    This is how I keep my iPod Touch, BlackBerry and PC in sync and it works fine for me.
    03-24-09 01:38 PM
    Thank you all!
    03-24-09 03:25 PM
    Hi i've recently gotten robbed and my BB was stolen I have desktop manager and also I have a recent backup file from my BB I have an old Iphone2g I am inquiring as to how I can transfer my BB contacts to my Iphone2g any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-10-11 03:52 AM
    I found googlesync did it for me
    12-25-11 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD