Hello, I was wondering if anyone might know if T-Mobile has my contacts saved into a server or someone could go into the brain of my phone an take out the contacts at the T-Mobile store.

I cant turn on my phone :Hourglass: yawn :Hourglass:

thanks, Nick
    04-26-09 06:36 PM
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone might know if T-Mobile has my contacts saved into a server or someone could go into the brain of my phone an take out the contacts at the T-Mobile store.

I cant turn on my phone :Hourglass: yawn :Hourglass:

thanks, Nick
    If you are using BIS, your contacts aren't saved onto a server. If you have a backup on your computer either done manually or when updating your OS you can use that to restore your contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:44 PM
    There are law that prevent your carrier from saving your personal information. There is nothing they can do to see or save your contacts.

I gather you are unable to start, a never ending hourglass. That is not good, if it fails to start, your only option is a full recovery. Unfortunaly, that means no data carried forward.

Give it lots of time, some times they need a while.
    04-26-09 09:02 PM
    Also, if you have a memory card, take the battery out when the BB is on. Take the memory card out, then reinstall the battery.

If the media card gas a corrupted file/filesystem, it could cause your BB to hang like that while booting up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD