I have a problem I was hopin to get help with. Why is it that I download a CD or Track from different places, it shouldn't matter where, but the Album will have its name, and each track will have its title, but when I locate them in the BB media player, its shows as "unknown" rather than what it is. It really annoys me because I have several CD's that are grouped into one folder as "unknown" making it difficult to locate a song. There is no option within the media player itself to "rename" the tracks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 12:16 PM
    Next time you plug your device in, create the album folders yourself and move the music into them. If you have folders that are read correctly don't worry about them, just the ones in error.

12-26-10 01:43 PM
    Do u mean plug it in to my PC? I rarely do that, but if that's what u r referring to, I will. I know they have mp3 editors for PC's, I just don't understand why if they are already correct, why they would be "unknown" to my BB. For instance, I download from a site called goldenmp3.ru , which I pay for the CD, and then its unknown to my BB? I'm sure there is a way to fix it, but I wonder why its that way to begin with?...

12-26-10 02:29 PM
    you have to go into the properties of the file itself and make sure the title, artist are filled in then reup it to the card and then delete the thumbs from the card to delete the old data and it should be right.
    12-26-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD