ok i have a 8310 curve and the trackball is not responsive. It works and everything like it will scroll everyway but when i click on say my contacts it is not responding tothe click. Any suggestions???
    03-30-10 07:50 PM
    As odd as this sounds, I did read somewhere (forget where) that if you physically twist the BB it sometimes starts working again. Sounds stupid, but worth a try. I think you just hold it in two hands and twist the device like you're trying rip it in two. LOL. Like I said, sounds stupid but it appeared to actually work for some people.

OTher than that you can use the Enter key like a trackball press in most situations.
    03-30-10 10:33 PM
    03-30-10 10:37 PM
    Go to fonelogix.us/ and buy a new trackball for 2.95~ nbd. Easy to install..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 07:07 AM
    rofl ,hows twisting it going to fix the trackball moving ? I heard you could push down on trackball (a lil harder then normally)with it off to try and get it unstuck but thats the first of trying to twist the entire phone with 2 hands like your squeezing water out of a towel or something sounds like what your saying , lol,
    That's exactly what I'm saying. LOL.
    I've read it works for a non-clicking trackball... that's different from a non-scrolling, stuck one.
    03-31-10 08:32 AM
    Ok, here's the thread. I found it on another forum. Trackball won't "click" - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

Like I said, it appears to work for some people.
    03-31-10 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD