I deleted some themes on my tour & it asked did I want to reboot now & I said yes. Now it won't turn back on. It reboots about 2/3 of the way & just stops...then nothing. What can I do? HELP!
    10-10-10 06:05 PM
    Try pulling your battery and leaving it OUT for about 10 minutes.
    10-10-10 06:16 PM
    Try pulling your battery and leaving it OUT for about 10 minutes.
    Thanks Mojave! I did that & it worked!! I was loosing my mind! I don't have the money for a new phone right now & I didn't want to have to go back to my 83xx. I actually cried when it came back on! I don't know why it did that??
    Thanks for the help.
    10-10-10 07:25 PM
    Thanks Mojave! I did that & it worked!! I was loosing my mind! I don't have the money for a new phone right now & I didn't want to have to go back to my 83xx. I actually cried when it came back on! I don't know why it did that??
    Thanks for the help.
    Hi Jules966,

Your most welcome!! Sometimes there are "ghosts in the machine". Glad you are back up and running.
    10-10-10 07:32 PM
    Hi Jules966,

Your most welcome!! Sometimes there are "ghosts in the machine". Glad you are back up and running.

It really scared me! I can't get a new phone til about February so I was really losing it.
    10-11-10 08:15 AM
    Things happen lol

Relax, I had that problem before with my 8130 and this 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 09:10 AM
    Good idea to battery pull after installing new apps. Some do not fully install till this is done. Glad things turned out well!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD