Just went to blackberry.com and was comparing the latest berry's.

I noticed that the Tour has Wi-Fi b/g when you click on "Wireless Network". Is it that early in the morning that I'm seeing things?

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    Last edited by s2by10; 06-16-09 at 02:00 AM.
    06-16-09 01:57 AM
    it's a typo when you go to the tour's specs on the blackberry website it does not mention wifi
    06-16-09 02:07 AM
    it's a typo when you go to the tour's specs on the blackberry website it does not mention wifi
    i personally dont think the tour will have wifi, but i must admit there are multiple typos on that site when comparing devices. it's just not a checkbox for YES WIFI, it is multiple diff. categories.

/shrug
    06-16-09 02:13 AM
    Yeah I was 99% sure it was a typo but seriously, how can they mess that up and specs on other devices too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 02:36 AM
    There's never been a CDMA Blackberry with wifi in the states- BGR said the next verizon blackberry after the tour would have wifi- how knows. It's probably a simple error on BB's comparison chart, but it's still stings a little to play with our emotions...
    06-16-09 05:23 AM
    That site also said it had no headset or mic before as well. Is that believable? NO WiFi on the Tour..

06-16-09 05:27 AM
    Maybe the Verizon version and Sprint version will be different and one will have WiFi. We know that some early units had it. Maybe Verizon had Blackberry rip it out, and Sprint wanted to keep it in. I'm hoping this isn't a typo.
    06-16-09 05:35 AM
    It is most likely a typo. It would be cool if it wasn't though.
    06-16-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD