Hey all,

I currently have the Blackberry Tour (my first Blackberry).

Recently, I was given a Storm in great condition. Initially, I thought there's no way I'd like to switch, but as I play around with it, it seems kinda fun.

Which Blackberry do you like more and why?
    09-21-09 08:48 AM
    I think the Tour is a little bit better than the Storm 1......
    tried to link the comparison from phone arena but didnt work.
    09-21-09 08:51 AM
    I like the tour for the full keyboard plus better os .. I like the touch idea but hate the click technology for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 09:46 AM
    Hey! I had the Curve and did a contract upgrade to a Storm. I returned it after 3 weeks and exchanged it for the Tour. The Storm is pretty, but if you text or email a lot, which I do, not very practical. The letters on the screen are too particular about where you press (for accuracy), and with in landscape mode, it's too hard to press the q, a, and alt buttons as they are too close to the edge and plastic case. I just didn't enjoy it - it became more utilitarian, whereas the Tour can be everything I need it to be. The keyboard feels good and the browser is great. My vote is sell it on Craigslist, but I had to learn the hard way myself.
    09-21-09 02:05 PM
    Thanks, good advice.
    09-22-09 09:46 AM
    the Tour is a lot better.. better OS, type faster on the Tour, double the memory of the storm.

I had the storm and hated the 6 months I had it, I love my Tour
    09-22-09 09:48 AM
    Hey! I had the Curve and did a contract upgrade to a Storm. I returned it after 3 weeks and exchanged it for the Tour. The Storm is pretty, but if you text or email a lot, which I do, not very practical. The letters on the screen are too particular about where you press (for accuracy), and with in landscape mode, it's too hard to press the q, a, and alt buttons as they are too close to the edge and plastic case. I just didn't enjoy it - it became more utilitarian, whereas the Tour can be everything I need it to be. The keyboard feels good and the browser is great. My vote is sell it on Craigslist, but I had to learn the hard way myself.
    In defense of the Storm, the newer OSs, including .167 vastly improve the keyboard. It's a **** of a lot more accurate now, with few problems hitting the left side keys in landscape mode.
    09-22-09 03:07 PM
    Obviously, a matter of preference. Having come from a 8700 then Curve then Storm, I switched to a Tour. Glad to have my old keyboard back and it's just easier to move around. Quick, responsive. No muss no fuss. I liked the Storm, but it just was a bit slow for me. A couple years from now, that kind of phone will be nailed down awesome. No doubt. Right now, it's just not for me.
    09-23-09 10:54 AM
    i vote for storm
    09-23-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD