Hello to all -

I am new to CrackBerry, but know this is where I have to ask my question, as I have found astonishing information here. I've gotten many questions answered by searching the forums. My current question is for all of you BB experts.
    My current provider is switching to AT&T. I currently have a Tour 9630 (and love it). AT&T doesn't support the Tour. The options they have given me for a new (free) phone are a Curve 3G 9300 or a HTC Aria.
    I really love my Tour (my first BB) and am wondering how much, if at all, of a down grade is the Curve? Is the Aria a decent option or not? I don't know anything about the HTC phones. Any help or guidance you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    10-26-10 11:15 PM
    Going to HTC is going to a different world. Ask on Android forum for Aria review.
    If Android is what you interested in - Aria maybe a good option.
    BB 9300 will give you same BB look and feel with addition of Wi-Fi but at the price of lower resolution screen and lower resolution camera.
    Most companies will allow you to pick other device if you pay the difference.
    Shell $100 out of your pocket and get Torch or Galaxy for Android...and don't look back.
    10-27-10 02:06 PM
    The 9330s that we have gotten seem like a nice solid little phone. Compared to the Tour, you'll get a lot more memory, a trackpad and eventually, OS6.
    10-27-10 02:19 PM
    I carry a 9300, and was carrying a 9630 for about 2 weeks with it before changing the 9630 to a 9800.

I LOVED my 9630, don't really care for the 9300, the keyboard difference is a MAJOR change, the track pad is nice, the screen feels less crisp, can't explain it as I'm 90% emails, but my eyes are more tired on the 9300 than the 9630, and reception wow, does the 9300 suck compared to my 9630.
    10-27-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD