Ok so I finally got slacker radio to work and I have to say its amazing. I hope this remains a free app. Does anyone have any info about this ever changing to a paid service? Let's hope not!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:15 AM
    Ok so I finally got slacker radio to work and I have to say its amazing. I hope this remains a free app. Does anyone have any info about this ever changing to a paid service? Let's hope not!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I totally agree, and I thought the same thing. It seems almost too good to be true. I LOVE it. Now if I ever get set up to play my BB through my car, I can cancel my XM radio subscription!
    02-11-09 09:20 AM
    Go to Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations and it will give you information for any questions. I have on my 8130 and I love it! Its free and if you want unlimited skips, you have to get the upgrade. I think its 3.99 a month, but I'm not sure. The free version gives you 5 skips per hour and a variety of stations.
    02-11-09 05:22 PM
    Slacker does rock. I've been hooked since day one... I do hope it never becomes a paid service. It's totally quality.
    02-11-09 06:09 PM
    Amazing quality, and a great selection of songs.

Best part is its free but if it really did go to $3.99 a month I'd do it because its well worth it.
    02-11-09 08:17 PM
    oh heck yea I also use slacker all day .....
    helps get me through the day lollol
    02-11-09 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD