Hi,

So I know I'm not the only one that has been on a mission to find a torrent downloader app for BB, this hasn't been easy - I found mobtorrent which so far hasn't worked out all that well and i found the best results I've had downloading torrents via my BB have been through the use of torrific.com coupled with either podtrapper or the built in download manager on UC Browser. I ask that this please not be turned into a moral debate about downloading torrents, merely for the sake of science...

Anyways, during the whole procedure I have noticed that all of a sudden my device will no longer store .torrent files without renaming them automatically to .torrent.rem - which means i can't open them with the aforementioned app - mobtorrent... this is highly annoying and would like to know if anyone else has had the same problem. I wish the fix was as simple as just renaming the file, but the minute I do - it renames it again with the .rem extension again???

I'd like to give mobtorrent another shot given that I know alot more about this type of thing now, but just can't get my head around this stupid ext renaming business, so if anyone can help - it'd be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks...
    11-24-11 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD