when i try to turn on google maps or any other aplication that tracks me down it dosen't work. i know that i use the id way because my provider bloks gps but it should at lest show hemospher i'm on.
    by the way i had problems with battery running down without use in few houres. i down graded my os to prime os6 and had no problems for a while. next when i was traveling i found that when i use bluetoth it dreins again and heats up as it did befor. i upgreded again to .600 but it was steal drainig and on startup it heated up so again i downgreaded now i'm running first version and i want to know did new update fix id and if not is there way to fix it?
    10-15-11 07:52 PM
    First, after you upgrade do a battery pull. I assume you did that, but you didn't mention it. You may have to do it more than once. As far as a different OS, try .666.

Sometimes the battery will run down because you are leaving an app open. Not all apps close by using the back arrow key. When you notice quick battery drain, hold down the BB menu key to see if something is open.
    10-15-11 10:47 PM
    i always close my apps and my battery life with basic version is great; 4days of moderate use.
    I had bad luck with updates and my carrier hasn't given the update yet
    10-16-11 04:43 PM
    If you are willing to tread into deeper waters, why not try a hyrbid OS?
    I was ready to dump my Torch for similar reasons (mainly batt and slow browsing issues) but tried one last hybrid update and what do you know; Torch is back in full action just as if it was brand new
    10-16-11 06:36 PM
    If you are willing to tread into deeper waters, why not try a hyrbid OS?
    I was ready to dump my Torch for similar reasons (mainly batt and slow browsing issues) but tried one last hybrid update and what do you know; Torch is back in full action just as if it was brand new
    I agree. I put Raikkohad for my Torch last week and it's running great. Battery life is my main concern with phones, but soon as I installed a Hybrid OS, battery life has been awesome. It can survive a day with my usage, I consider myself as a heavy user btw. So yea, you might wanna give it a shot.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    10-16-11 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD