Has anyone else experience issues with their Torch and the bluetooth. I listen to my music via bluetooth on a Motorola S9 headset. The sound constantly drops in and out. I also had this issue with my 9700. I have turned off the bluetooth, rebooted the phone, deleted and re-added the headset (re-pairing) and nothing really seems to work. I will get periods where the music is good and consistent, but then boom, it drops out. Any ideas on this one?
    09-29-10 11:59 AM
    I am using a Jabra STONE BT earbud. It can also be linked to more than one BT device and the noise reduction is great.
    09-29-10 12:05 PM
    Ive had the same exact problem and I have the moto s9 as well... and it happened to both my 9800 and 9700 too. but for some strange reason it works great on my brothers iphone.

I believe it has something to do with the actual headset and how it communicates with blackberrys that affects it..

I had the rocketfish rf-mab2 before the s9's and they were AMAZING except the volume up button kinda broke off and fell into the headset

I took it apart but the connection was too fragile to fix so i dumped them...still in search for a decent bluetooth headset
    01-05-11 03:13 PM
    So I got the plantronics backbeat 903.. And I only got one thing to say.. .. AWESOME!! By far the best bt headset I have owned or tried. Pairing is super easy, sound quality is great, use of the controls is simple, even call quality is above par for stereo bt headsets, I mean its no jawbone but it definetly holds its own ground. And the slim form factor is great for shoving in your pocket when having a headset on is inappropriate or you just don't want it on at the time. I give this headset a 9 outta 10

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 10:02 PM
    I have a jabra bluetooth headset and it won't pair at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 10:55 AM