Over the weekend twice and again today my battery was full and after just a few hours the battery was drained empty almost while I was watching. Last night it stayed on the charger all night, I unplugged for work about 7am and by 930 it needed to charge or was about to shut off.

After the update a few weeks ago I was getting great battery life but now I am confused.

Is there a way to see which apps are running or shut them down and keep them down. I dont have a ton of apps downloaded anyway but not sure where to start when looking for the culprit. I have done multiple battery pulls but it has not remedied the situation.

Thanks
    03-26-12 03:19 PM
    I've been experiencing the same thing. Have you been losing your texts and emails when your phone dies?

Anyways, press and hold the BB Menu button and you can see which apps are running. By default, only 5 apps are constantly running. They are Home, Phone, Browser, Messages and BBM. You can't close those.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-26-12 05:33 PM
    Are there any app running in the background? Hold the BB key down a few second to see what pops up.
    03-26-12 05:47 PM
    I did not notice any lost emails or messages but it was the weekend and emails are slow after 5pm on Friday. Earlier I started deleting apps until I found it to stop draining and after the suggestion of pushing the BB button came I did that and google maps was running.... I deleted and we will see what happens now.
    03-26-12 11:29 PM
    What version of 7.x ur running? As for apps maybe you accidentally ensble social apps like twitter and now pulling info in the background?
    03-27-12 12:47 AM
    Could be a bad battery or try upgrading to OS .258 or higher. Regardless of the OS, it's the battery, IMHO. I reconditioned mine after our hybrid expert, Mecca, posted how to do it in the .258 OS threads: Here is where the informations "starts": Post #333. Just follow the information. You have nothing to lose and better battery life to gain.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 03-27-12 at 02:28 AM.
    03-27-12 02:20 AM
    The only thing that works for me is a Battery boosting app.
    03-27-12 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD