Hi,

I am new to the forum so if this has already been answered, I apologize (I checked the recommended threads).

I recently received a Blackberry Torch 9800 and would like to get a pair of bluetooth headphones. My ultimate goal is to throw in a large capacity microsd card and use it as my mp3 player (currently have an older generation Ipod classic which doesn't utilize bluetooth).

My main question is if I was to pair headphones to the device and they got disconnected, would the music then just start playing through the built in speaker or just stop playing? On my Ipod if the headphones get unplugged, then it will automatically pause it. I didn't know if it was the same for bluetooth.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Matt
    10-12-10 08:47 AM
    It starts playing through the built in speakers which is annoying to say the least. At least for me.
    10-12-10 08:48 AM
    Thanks. That is exactly what I was afraid of. I would mainly be using it on my commute so that poses a problem. Can I ask what model headphones you have? How is the sound quality and connectivity with them?

Matt
    10-12-10 08:55 AM
    Motorola S9, not the HD series.
    10-12-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD