I've been obsessed with the torch since The first time I saw it, and found that the idea of a trackpad+keyboard+touch screen are the best mixture technology can offer. As every and each person of us might face obstacles anytime in his/her life, my family faced a huge on that almost kept me from going to college... however, i hopefully was able to make it ...
    Since I don't live in America, which means in the country I'm in there's nothing such as service contract, the price of the torch is 1000$... making it impossible to afford it... I tried to search for a job, but none worked since i have no time at all cause of my college ...
    I feel so Bad Knowing that I'm never gonna be able to own one ...
    and I wanted to share my story With Crackberry users, cause this place is what I'd love to call My only source of happiness recalling that each week CrackBerry.com offers us amazing Free Apps to win
    And i just wanted to know if anyone had any idea how to be possibly able to get a Torch ...
    Thank you for everything/anything
    (sorry for making it a bit long ...)
    10-14-10 01:27 PM
    Try eBay, you should be able to find one a lot cheaper than $1000. Also, try the market place here on cb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD